Pulaski County Wills, Estates, Inventories
Pulaski County was created 13 December 1808 from Laurens County. It was named for Polish Count Casimir Pulaski who died in Savannah of wounds suffered in the Revolutionary War. The Ocmulgee River runs through Pulaski County, and this area was the capital of the Creek Indian Confederacy. The county seat is Hawkinsville.
Pulaski County Records Available to Members of Georgia Pioneers
Pulaski County Wills
- Will Book A, 1810-1816 (abstracts)
- Will Book B, 1816-1854 (abstracts)
- Will Book C, 1855-1906.
- Annual Returns, Inventories, Sales, 1816-1841
- Annual Returns, Inventories, Sales, 1841-1851
- Annual Returns, Inventories, Sales, 1851-1854
Tons of Genealogy Records to Help you Find your Georgia Ancestors