- Randolph County Marriages 1837-1839.
- Randolph County Births 1875-1877.
- Index to Randolph County Will Bk A 1835-1840.
- Index to Randolph County Will Bk B 1870-1916.
- Index to Randolph County Misc. Wills 1837-1845.
- Index to Randolph County Misc. Estates 1845-1856.
- Index to Randolph County Annual Returns 1861-1867.
- Index to Randolph County Annual Returns 1867-1872.
- Index to Randolph County Annual Returns 1872-1882.
Testators: * Alexander, John * Baker, William * Baldwin, Adeline * Barefield, Solomon * Beard, William * Bell, Jeremiah * Boon, John * Bryan, Clement * Bryan, Thomas * Camp, William * Caraway, Thomas * Carter, James * Davis, Thomas * Elliot, Robert * Gandrach, Henry * Green, Elizabeth * Guilford, John * Hobbs, Henry * Jeffries, Lee * Joyce, Martha * Leslie, orphans * Leslie, Charles * Maynard, John * McCook, Alexander * Oliver, Joseph * Pierce, Lovett * Pittman, Philip * Porter, Noble * Presnel, John * Salisbury, James * Scott, William * Smith, Coleman * Smith, orphans * Snelgrove, D. D. * Standford, Thomas * Stapleton, Thomas * Stubbs, George * Tucker, Robert * Walton, Bryan * Warren, Josiah * Washam, John * Weaver, Hiram * Wethersby, Gideon * Wilburn, JackMiscellaneous Wills
- McEwen, James, LWT (1844) image.
During January of 2013, new subscribers to Georgia Pioneers.com (one-year subscription $122.00) will receive free genealogy help on one Georgia family. I will work on the name submitted until the end of Janiuary, so best to get your subscription in early to receive more of my time. What you do is send the information via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will post results as obtained to the "Working Ancestral Files" category of the Library. Login first. Subscribe and view documents
Follow by Email